Thank you so much for making a donation or otherwise helping us out financially.
— You can now donate and pay dues to Temple Emanu-El online via PayPal Giving Fund.
- You may donate and pay dues via a credit card or debit card, or use your PayPal account. To pay by credit or debit card, you do not need to have your own PayPal account. PayPal is simply the “payment gateway” that will handle the transfer of money from your credit or debit card to our bank account.
- Because we are a registered non-profit organization, PayPal allows us to go through its PayPal Giving Fund, which will absorb all fees. 100% of your donation and dues will come to us!
- PayPal Giving Fund will provide you with your statement and tax substantiation by email. They will send Temple Emanuel-El your payment and we will update your account.
If you would like to donate or pay dues to Temple Emanuel-El via PayPal Giving Fund, click HERE.
– For donations and dues payments to Temple Emanu-El by check, make your check payable to Temple Emanu-El, and include your name and address. If you wish, you may also specify the reason for your gift, whether your gift is in honor or memory of someone, the person’s name, who to notify about your gift, and their address.
– For donations to Rabbi Drorah Setel’s Discretionary Fund, you may only pay by check; make your check payable to Temple Emanu-El Rabbi Discretionary Fund, and include your name and address. If you’d like, you may also specify the area to which you’d like your gift directed (food banks, our members in need, or Rabbi’s discretion). You may also include the reason for your gift, whether your gift is in honor or memory of someone, the person’s name, who to notify about your gift, and their address.
Mail checks to
1200 Edgewood Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
Thank you for your support!